There are several methods of carpet cleaning and the popular one are carpet steam cleaning and normal cleaning. It is essential to clean the carpets as over a period of time, a lot of dust accumulates in the carpets. Micro dust causes lot of allergies to the people living in the house. It is essential to get the carpets cleaned on a timely bases. This article attempts to bring out the pros and cons of both types of cleaning.
Normal Carpet Cleaning
Steam Carpet Cleaning
|1. Normal carpet cleaning is less work, and less usage of chemical compounds.|
2. Floors can be used instantly as the process does not take a long time to clean.
3. In this type of cleaning, the compounds used are commonly used in industrial and retail settings.
4. Dry cleaning goes through an effective cleaning with the help of chemical agents and application solutions.
5. It restores the original texture of the carpet after cleaning.
|1. This type of cleaning is not chemical free. It is a myth that only steam is used in the process of cleaning. Only thing is there is no direct spread of chemical onto the carpet. |
2. It takes about 12 to 24 hours to walk on your carpet again after steam carpet cleaning.
3. Stains disappear in the first few days after steam carpet cleaning.
4. Not effective in removing oil stains without an effective pre-treatment. If the oil stains are not properly removed then it will attract dust easily in the future.
Both systems of cleaning have different advantages. With minimal moisture being used in the Carpet Dry Cleaning, the process of drying is quick and can be walked on the floor immediately. Check the pro’s and con’s and see what is best suitable and convenient for you. Hire professional services to run a smooth and thorough cleaning process. Before hiring one, you must inquire the best in your vicinity and schedule an appointment for the Carpet Cleaning Services.